|—||Lindy West, Thin Women: I’ve Got Your Back. Could You Get Mine? (via timedoesnotexisthere)|
"One day you’ll feel eighteen, look sixty, and wonder what happened."
Can we talk about Jennifer Lawrence? Can somebody PLEASE talk with me about Jennifer Lawrence?! How does she do this?! I can’t even display this much emotion in REAL LIFE.
Fuck, I am so glad I am around to see her create this shit. She is incredible.
here, have another oscar
I was thinking when I was watching catching fire that its so nice to watch an actress pull all the stops on her emotional range and be willing to look ugly/weird with her face to do it. I’m so used to actresses being kept pretty no matter what when in reality nfucking no one looks beautiful in these emotional moments
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
|—||E. James Rohn (via fawun)|
you have only
taking a picture
and looking at the
image and staring
in the mirror and
looking at your
you don’t get to see
the way your eyes
light up when you talk
and you can never
see how beautiful
you look when you
it’s really is kinda
sad that never
actually seen yourself
but I can promise you
I will be here everyday
to tell you what i seeR’J
stop romanticizing the idea of becoming so dependent on another human being that you cannot function adequately without their presence goodbye
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
|—||Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via spearmintblonde)|